Very often, we do not take the time to ask ourselves deep questions and analyze them calmly when we are facing any situation in life that we need to take action.
Here I share 10 powerful questions you can use to reflect on and find answers inside of you when you need to make an important decision in your life. These questions are based on the bestselling book of the Coach Debbie Ford “The Right Questions”.
1. Will this choice propel me toward an inspiring future or will it keep
me stuck in the past?
2. Will this choice bring me long-term fulfillment or will it bring me
short term gratification?
3. Am I standing in my power, or am I trying to please another?
4. Am I looking for what’s right or for what’s wrong?
5. Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
6. Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
7. Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?
8. Is this act of self-love or is it an act of self-sabotage?
9. Is this an act of faith or is it an act of fear?
10. Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?
Analyze your situation, write the questions that resonate with you, according to your specific situation, connect with your essence, your consciousness, your heart and write your answers. Then analyze the results and take the actions that you understand are right for you.
If you would like to talk more about your current situation and see if we can work together to move your life forward, please book a 30 minute Free consultation with me.